Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yes I am Sane!!!!!


Have you ever been so Involved in a book that your most desired wish was to be a character within it, then it becme a movie and you wished even harder....I have.... And without a doubt according to the many forums I am a member of I believe I am not alone. Yes ok I admit it. I am 30yrs old yes turned 30 in July, I am a mother of 2 beautiful daughters. Phoebe who is almost 4 and is also a TWI-Hard and Maddie who just turned 2 on the 14th Sept...Maddie is terminally ill, she suffers a few problems one is Cystic Fibrosis, as result she lost over 3 and half meters of her intestine in surgery after birth...So maybe my fasination stems from her but I can assure you it doesnt.
My life is one of those you look at and say "How dare they have kids". Mum was a Junkie and well Dad I still aint sure which one it is...and well I have a history too....
Perhaps this is why I wish I was a character in a non-fiction story but my vampiric fantasy stems much deeper...... In time perhaps I will share but for now my topic is being a TWI-HARD! Oh I must admit I am a late bloomer, coming from Harry Potter and being that Twilight wasnt a big deal here in Sydney till it was released on DVD I feel amature.... After seeing the first Movie, I decided I was to eager to start at book one and jumped straight onto NewMoon. I finished the saga and picked up Twilight to read 2days ago... With the kids and the boat races I didnt get a solid hour to really read until Last night, I was up till 5am and well I suspect Ill re-commence NewMoon tonight.. Now I wish I never skipped Book one initially, part of me feels I should read it again to catch up but my excuse is lame. Its actually I never want it to end....I want to see things from others POV I think Alice would have a great POV aswell. I want to know what happens to Jacob and Renesmee. Part of me feels it seems almost cruel to leave us hanging like that.....I started to read the Midnight Sun Partial Stephanie Meyer posted on her site, but I stopped myself I was enjoying it far to much to have to get stuck at a none finished book, however great from my imagination it maybe, its just not the same....


Till I Bite Again-TwiHard Kye


No comments:

Post a Comment