Monday, September 21, 2009

Here are a few comments from Inspiring woman re: My Blog...This is the reason Im doing it.



The woman of the Mature-aged twilight Fanbase have me in awe, you all have me so inspired and craving to do more. I thought this was a super silly idea as there are so many TWISITES. I notice there wasnt many based solely for the OLDER FAN. We have up-to-date TWINEWS, Weve forums, fanart but Feelings, facts and fun in one yes we have it but I felt I wanted to do this even if Im a flop and really bad at it. I hope you guys are enjoying it and spread the word, the new MANTRA and MOTTO for my BLOG: ahh this isnt right....hehehehehehe
"OOps it was just on the tip of my tounge and I lost it blah I wish my hands worked as fast as my bloody brain does!"
Shit it's gone completly it was really catchy too now I feel like a twat. I could remove this comment however, I write and refuse to edit, I never alter and always believe what was originally meant to be is the first thing that comes out. So here we are. Told you I flop...hehehehehe

COMMENTS FROM THE TWILIGHT SAGA RE: MY BLOG
The forum I recieve my inspiring stories. Check out a full viwing here.
**Regina Michelle Ranier Sprague has sent you a message on The Twilight Saga

OMG! Your blog is amazing! You have put so much care and work and detail into it! You go girl! As for one of the most recent posts, about Rob and Kristen coming out with their relationship, I do hope that it works out, but I also wish the paparazzi would juswt let them be for a while. It's a new love and I"m so afraid that all the attention and no privacy will ruin what could potentially be one of the most classic holloywood love stories ever! What do you think? Ok, gotta get the kiddies into the shower and off to bed. Til we talk again! God Team Edward!!!!

~Gina~
**Crissy Murphy has replied to your discussion
HI..Im a 27 yrold mom of 3 and can totally releate! I'm also super happy that I'm not the odd person/fan out. I know the demographic for these stories and movies are teens, but I was consumed from the first time I finally gave in to watch. Up until a few weeka ago I had never even given Twilight a second thought,I had vaguely heard of it, but had no interest in seeing a teen vampire movie...boy was I wrong! So after watching Twilight on pay-per-view I went to the library the next day and checked out the book which is sooo much better than the movie! Less than a week later I had the series read, and it has literally been like a drug, I want more! My husband is enjoying picking on me because hes never seen me like this,but I have no explantion except for its a wonderful, complex, and intense love story. I will be sure to follow your blog!

**Lynne Kochanski
Hi, I am a 56 yr old mom of 3 grown sons and 6 grandchildern. I love the Twilight series. I don't think that she wrote these books for only teenagers. They are so well written, that I couldn't put them down. I have read each book atleast 8 times now. Talk about hooked. LOL I lost the love of my life 3 1/2 years ago. I can get lost in these books and forget for awhile. Is this too corny?

These comments are from another group I informed of my blog, same site just the australian Twi-fans group. Click here to see full listing.


**Cullen Fan
Thank God!!!!!!!!!!I thought I was on of the only thirty something obsessed with twilght.
I have met only one other person.
Your blog is awesome.
My husband and daughter get upset with me when I go into the "Twilight" zone as he calls it.
We have already made plans to find a baby sitter when New Moon comes out.Can't wait for that.
The trailers aren't enough anymore.

**Caroline
Hi Twihardkye, I also read your blog, good read. I also wish I had the talent to do up a blog page that well.

There are a lot of us older fans out there I'm over 40, lets leave it there for the time being until I get to know you all a little better. I also just bought a ticket to the midnight showing of New Moon so excited, can't wait. I've been a huge fan since my husband bought me Twilight back in January this year but although he hated my obsession early on he's gotten used to it 9months down the track and I've even made him read all the books, I like to share.

Another great site is twilightlexicon.com to keep you all up to date with what's happening.

Great to have an Aussie site.

Thankyou for taking the time to be so kind and very inspiring.

Until I bite again
Twihard Kye

PS: Copyright on Image is unknown, taken from fanart. For credit on this awesome work. Please drop me a line. Happily provide the talented artist with credit and a link to their awesome works.

No comments:

Post a Comment