Sunday, September 20, 2009

Is it true and what do we think and feel about it.


Greetings my Fellow Twihards,
As per my usual routine and a somewhat becoming a expensive one these days, however still a indulgence. When ever a new magazine hits the stands that feat anything relating to our addiction I snap it up bursting to get home with a fag and a coffee and read... Today was NO EXCEPTION, though they seem to be starring in a hell of alot more mags seeming to attack my small budget & empty my wallet much faster than Id like but like I said Its my Indulgance.
Todays OK Headlines Read:
Rob & Kristen's Wedding Plans
The proposal, the ring, the public date at the VMA's(Video Music Awards) The stars are Ready to make it official.
I was sssssuper excited. This couple are amazingly hot and intensly so passionate about, for and with that just when you catch them looking into each others eyes both on and off the set you get electrically shocked, well I do.
The article like so many this week however is focussing on the negative impact and the implications that will become if they COME OUT. How the fans will boycott him, the engadgement will ruin is blooming career and call end to the Franchise.
All because we the fans will no longer feel we have a chance at getting Edward or Bella.
This seems I cant even find the word. This is what WE ALL BLOODY WANT....Within the books at least, we all are busting to see them get married on-screen so imagine how beautiful would it be to see it off screen. The way i see it is that its like a real life Twilight without the vampires but the chemistrty, the intensity... Its been obvious from day one that these 2 were made for each other....
Im really interested in hearing everyones POV(Point of view) on this topic. Are we really that insecure, overly obsessed and living in the twilight that we think Edwards going to appear layin on our bed callin our name telling us to stay still, dont move????????

Til I Bite Again-Twihard Kye

No comments:

Post a Comment