Sunday, September 20, 2009

Its ganna be a quickie tonight Im so dyin to curl up n read......



Howdy to all the mums who are now following me on this exciting trail of intense emotions and feelings that we thought were only allowed for our teenage daughters... Let me assure you I can gush and go all gooey over Edward just as good as the 15yr old next door... hehehe not sure I should be admitting that but hey this is what this blog is all about. Its for us to all get together go all gagaga eyed and speak openly about it, afterall no one likes to keep a crush a secret but its not like we can sit in a mothers group and openly admit we are star struck. Well depends on the mums group, after the replies Ive received I think there are alot of Twilight closests out there. So lets open the doors, show Stephanie Meyer that her adult fans are as just as endearing as her tween queens and lets see if we can drum this blog up to perhaps even get her to notice and write again... Ok so I may be over fantasizing here but we all have a dream and well some are far fetched but I like to keep my standards pretty high..... Question: How many of you have read the partial draft to Midnight Sun. If not Stephanie has it on her site for you to obtain freely and legally.
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html
Its available in PDF format she has also posted what had happened and its quiet sad that due to some twat being a total jerk off we will never see past 12chapters from Edwards POV. Oh and he has a very intense mind.....So sexy.......If he could read my mind his pale skin would be blood red cause mine is......

Well Until I bite Again
Kye
PN: Picture obtained through twilightguide.com quotes, I accept no credit for it and if the creator wishes for credit please contact me. I have copyright only to the text.........: )

No comments:

Post a Comment