Monday, September 21, 2009

Im going to the Midnight Screening......Im so excitedddddddd.....

PN: This above image is not my work and I have been unable to find the owner to give credit, I got it from a fanart site but usually grab them through Image search not the site itself. If this is your work drop me a line and I will gladly give full credit...Im in love with it, its absolutley mouthwatering.

In less than 15hours I will be in receipt of Two Gala premiere tickets to New Moon in Sydney..(hopefully theres still some seats)but weve picked a suburban cinema so I think we will be ok...Hubby wont lemme use a credit card as he well destroyed it on my last addiction got out of hand...Playboy merchandise.....The bonus this time though is he is partially addicted too and is dying to finish reading Harry Potter(also thanks to me). Though Im in NO RUSH to share my books, in the time he reads one, Id have read the lot and he will set me back at re-commencing but I love he is in the "Zone" along side me...
Also some info to add I find a site called TwilightMOMS. Obviously american seen as they way they spell MOM, but loaded with Australian Twilight Merchandise Vendors, so that was interesting. Im bursting for a Cullen Crest chain and the Cuff Edward wears at the moment and I have found a store a Gift store named TOPHAT...Just a tad out of my budget these days... I mean $80 to see a movie is MASSIVE......Thats 4 copies of the DVD but I cant resist it....
Anyways, Im really keen on meeting some of these fab fans who make Jewellery and seeing some of their works and a many other Twilight Fan Art. I have seen some amazing Drawings. www.deviantart.com has some amazing Twilight Images from hand drawn to digital edits to brushes and fonts... Check it out My apple is super loaded and I want to share with you all but I dont know who's is who's to give correct credits....When I began this OBSESSION I wasnt suspecting to be doing a blog!
I am so seriously loving it though and the response from other woman like myself on www.thetwilightsaga.com has been nothing short of Inspiring. For that I am greatful and has given me drive to make this the 'Best Blog for Woman Like us and Men to, Im dying to meet a father with simular obsession I doubt he'd openly admit it though. *Giggles Hysterically*
Well My Twi-Mum's & Friends Im off to finish Twilight and commence New Moon.....

Till I Bite Again
TwiHard Kye

No comments:

Post a Comment