Saturday, September 19, 2009

Twilight
Just a little?
Love this qoute and has me begging for more..... So, as those whom follow know Im new to the whole blogging scene and I am very aware there are a many-a-twihards out there and my followers are currently limited, well non existant. The reason for my creation of this blog is that, I a 30yr old woman with 2 daughters under 4 feel the need to express myself and share my experience, addiction, awe, fascination etc of the Twilight Saga..As well as my begging for Stephanie to write more, theres so many places she can go from here and it is so sad that a jerk did what they did and now we her greatest fans are left with the consequences. I know there are other over 26yr olds that feel exactly the same as me and perhaps not quiet as open about sharing it. My plans for this blog are not yet known. I just want it to be a place where we can be ourselves, talk about the things we love and share in the Twilight Phenomenon together, even though many may think we should be changing diapers, cooking and cleaning....Bloody stereotypes....... Anyways, Ill will be posting News as I recieve it, Links of awesomeness, replying to you all and just basically being a hardcore TWIHARD and Bloody Proud!

Till I bite again
Kye
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment